Friday, April 30, 2010

Mary J. Blige Launches "My Life" Fragrance With Carol's Daughter

Mary J. Blige is set to launch her first fragrance "My Life" named after her 1994 "landmark" record of the same name. Blige will launch "My Life" under the Carol's Daughter brand, of which she is an investor and long time friend of the owner. Blige spoke with WWD and had this to say,
“I was crying out for help, because I was going through so much,” she said of the period around the time of the recording, speaking exclusively to WWD on the set of the ad shoot for her scent. “And four million women said, ‘Mary, we’re going through it, too, but you’re helping us by calling on us.’ From that day on, I began speaking truths about my life, and about their lives, and everything around us. So it’s a special tribute to us as women. My fans and I are smart now. We know we’re smart now, but we didn’t know it then. We know we’re beautiful now, we didn’t know it then. We’re educated now, we didn’t know it then. We’re soft, we’re edgy — we’re all those things. And I wanted this perfume to represent every female’s everyday life.”

I do like the sound of that! "My Life" will be sold exclusively on HSN beginning July 31, 2010 and you know it will sell out!! Get yours fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails