Sunday, April 18, 2010

Keri Hilson For Avon

Keri Hilson has landed sponsorship deal with Avon for it's long-standing fragance Amari. Ms. Keri will now join the likes of Jennifer Hudson and Zoe Saldana.

An Avon rep had this to say to WWD, “We had a great partnership with Jennifer Hudson, and we found that so powerful that, in the same spirit, we wanted to take it a step further. Keri just brings a youth and vitality to our brand. I think that she’s just the perfect transition.” Keri added, “I’m really careful. I don’t want to be affiliated with too many brands. It’s got to make sense, and it makes sense [with Avon.] I love fragrance. I love beauty. I love to teach women that they should feel confident and feel good about themselves for themselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails