Monday, July 5, 2010

Kelly Rowland Wants To Launch Accessories Line Called "Faces"

 The fabulous Kelly Rowland sat down with MTV recently and discussed launching an accessories line of Sunglasses custom made to fit the shape of your face! Kelly also thinks that Iman was the perfect swap for Bravo's The Fashion Show...

"I would like to do a sunglasses line," she said. "[I want to] make different glasses for different face shapes and different styles. Like if you have an oval face, then you have a line for oval shapes." Does she have a name picked out? "It would be cool to name it Faces or something like that."



"I'm happy that Iman is doing it," she told us. "She knows about fashion just as much as I do, if not more, because she's a model, she lives in that world. She knows what feels right, she knows how to wear it. So, she's perfect."


1 comment:

  1. hmm..Faces..I kind of like the name. It's more of a parent company name though than a name I would like to see on the side of my designer shades...her skin is gorgeous maybe skincare!! Faces would be great for that - just a thought...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails