Sunday, March 28, 2010

Naomi Campbell Plans To Celebrate Her 40th Birthday In Style

Naomi Campbell is having a good year so far..and yes that includes charges of assault that were brought up and soon after dropped against her. She's featured in Vogue Russia's model only issue but more importantly she turns 40 this year! Naomi never thought she would reach the very young age of 40 saying, "I thought I'd never actually make this birthday. I've had times when it was hard for me to look at myself in the mirror, because I didn't really like who I was . . . Anger wasn't the only one of my issues -- I have lots of them. I had to get clean and stay in the AA program. I understand what keeps me on the right path."

Well lucky for Naomi she made it this far because her Russian boyfriend Vladimir Doronin plans on hosting a bash to remember on her birthday May 22 on the French Riviera. Many stars will be in town for the Cannes Film Festival but Na-Na's party may be the talk of the town with it's own high caliber list of celebrities!

Take a look at more of Naomi's shoot from Vogue Russia's April 2010 issue (nudity)




Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails